3523680302_5cee865cdd.jpg

3526099909_63938f3f29.jpg

3526103387_4340b6518e.jpg

3526108273_b8c3c14998.jpg

Great set (y)

Number 2 for me! :)

Damn, I wanted number #2 too!

Let's face it though, I'd be happy with any of em! :D

I like no. 1 & 4 best but I honestly think all four are really nice. I love the Cornish coastline.

ok, so number 2 is in fact a frankly epic shot. Be very happy with this one! The others are good, don't get me wrong, but 2 is simply outstanding imho.

2 & 3 are definitely best.

2 would be improved by a slight crop to remove the lone flower on the bottom edge as it stands out...

All four are images to be proud of though, well done

Hardly any processing, was very lucky to get this straight out of the camera of course with the help of some ND grads. If any processing was applied it was some curves but very very little. Oh and the sharpening.:)

Cheers Phil. Not that I want you to give away your secrets but what kind of exposure settings did you use and was it more that one ND grad?!

This is the kind of info that would help us beginners out significantly!

Dave

Cheers Phil. Not that I want you to give away your secrets but what kind of exposure settings did you use and was it more that one ND grad?!

This is the kind of info that would help us beginners out significantly!

Dave

No problem mate, i used 1x 0.9 nd grad (hard) and 1x 0.9 grad (this is a non graduated one, meaning whole filter is tinted).

Exif data is: ISO 100, f16, 10mm on a Sigma 10-20mm, Exposure comp +2/3 EV, Exposure time 1 sec.

I`m just a Amateur myself, i`d like to know how people rate themselves? When do you become a pro?

They are all lovely but I think 2 and 3 are a cut above the others (especially 2). Well done!

ok, so number 2 is in fact a frankly epic shot. Be very happy with this one! The others are good, don't get me wrong, but 2 is simply outstanding imho.

I tend to agree with comments above very good shot, hope I can emulate that one day.

I've not posted any opinions here for a while, and after looking through many landscape threads today before your post, I now feel compelled to say that these shoots are wonderful. Composition, colours, and most importantly subject matter are spot-on.

Good camera, fantastic location, profeshional technique(!?!?) - ah, life is sweet - WELL DONE.

Back