Cornwall, Mousehole & Kynance Cove

Name
Jeremy
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple from my holiday last week in Cornwall, not to sure on either of them really...
6180800361_792b6d0986_b.jpg

6186709834_a20b6ff466_b.jpg

Cheers for looking

Jez

Last edited:
They're both very competent images. I could imagine seeing both in a travel brochure but neither has a "wow" factor about them if you know what I mean :)

I like them (y) both of them are well composed, I like the first as you have the foreground interest of the boat, overall its a really well balanced image, the second is nice, I think that the reason that I like it more than anything is that we are looking a beach photo yet we cannot see the sea :thinking: it's rather intriguing :clap: I do however think that the second there is room for improvement, I would smooth the beach out to take away the foot prints in the sand and give it a really new feel, untouched by human feet kind of thing (y) if you this the edit box I'll be happy to show you what I mean (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi matt, Yeah, I did think about the footprints, my first thought was to turn them around so they were walking into the shot; but maybe yeah getting rid all together, I didn't really think of that, so sure go ahead mate.

Cheers
Jez

Hi matt, Yeah, I did think about the footprints, my first thought was to turn them around so they were walking into the shot; but maybe yeah getting rid all together, I didn't really think of that, so sure go ahead mate.

Cheers
Jez

Okay with your permission here is a quick couple of minute edit (y)

JEnt edit by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Will be taken down if you request (y)

Matt

I really like number 1!, great with the boat in the foreground, and also think matts edit really improves the 2nd.
overall i like them both and look forward to seeing more from you!

Hi Matt, that does look better, no worries with you leaving it up, I didn't mean for it to be marked for not letting people edit, just a newby mistake i think, only just realised I spelt 'Cornwall' in the title wrong as well... Retard.

Cheers for the comments everyone :D
Jez

Back