Cornwall

Third is the best for me, fantastic mood in that sky and love the lighthouse.

Only real negative is the halo around the cliffs in shot #1?

Trevose head shot really stands out for me. The sky really stands and knowing the location long exposure is definitely a good choice.

First one is nice too but personally I want to place the horizon in the middle or something else extra in the foreground.

Thanks for commenting everyone!

The Trevose shot is my fav out of these, I think with the first shot the lighting could have been much better but you have to work with what you given sometimes. Such a great location there! Unfortunately a bit to far for a day trip!

Cheers

Difficult to choose between no.1 and no.3 for me.
No.3 was my first thought, perhaps because it's got more to focus on but no.1 has a better overall feel to me because it relaxes me just looking at it.

Being a escape guy Tom you must have really enjoyed this Cornwall trip, and sunsets instead of sunrises must have been a rare treat?

Lovely shots, the second really caught my eye and I too like the third. The one you have taken down I was going to mention it appeared over darkened above the horizon compared to the reflection...

Being a escape guy Tom you must have really enjoyed this Cornwall trip, and sunsets instead of sunrises must have been a rare treat?

Lovely shots, the second really caught my eye and I too like the third. The one you have taken down I was going to mention it appeared over darkened above the horizon compared to the reflection...

Not sure what happened but should be back now. I decided to crop a bit of as was suggested earlier!

Back