Corris/Cad west 5/10/09

Name
Ben Gilbert
Edit My Images
No
My second visit to the loop this time and it turned out to be a lovely day, plenty of action from the local Hawks....so thanks for that guys, also had 2 harriers and 3 Hercs, 1 of which came from behind up on Cad, bit of a suprise that!! Thanks to Glen for the company all day, it was great to see a couple of other spots, just a shame we missed the 2 eagles whilst moving locations!! Heres a couple of pictures from me, struggled with my 70-200mm at times, but made the most of what I had.

lowfly3-1.jpg

lowfly5-1.jpg

lowfly2-1.jpg

lowfly6.jpg

lowfly4-1.jpg

lowfly7.jpg

They're really good. I especially like the shots with the two Hercs in. The B+W one with them flying away from you looks brilliant.

Well done for making the trip, you were lucky with the conditions, a great set.

Hi Ben,

Although you only had 200mm you did well mate! Glad you enjoyed it, bet you're itching to get out again now you've got the extender to play with? Weather has changed for the better I see on Wednesday, my mate John will be on Corris, don't think I'll get away with it though, "she who must be obeyed". Catch you soon.

Glen.

Really nice set, the best is the Hercs in B&W IMO.

Hope to get there one day, thanks for proving a 200 lens, being the longest I have, will be enough to get some shots.

:(y)

Back