Beginner Corrupted SD Card?

Name
Jane
Edit My Images
No
Hi all. I haven't been here for ages but need to get back to my photography - not that good at it but enjoying the "me time" again!!

Anyway, I'm looking for some help with ? corrupted photos on an SD card - I had to change my camera batteries recently and then had a message that my SD Card needed formatting. I've got loads of photos from Wimbledon on this including several of the people in the Royal Box (Sir David Attenborough in particular). I've used a recovery programme which has managed to get some back (I couldn't believe how many photos were found) but most of the Wimbledon ones are not among them. The thumbnails mostly just show an icon but there are a couple where the image is in the thumbnail but is incomplete when fully open.

Is there anyone who can advise me what to do regarding this please?

Many thanks

Jane

If the recovery program can't get them back I'd assume you're in trouble, unless you go to a data recovery company (which can be very expensive and difficult to find reputable ones). Which recovery program is it? I have Rescue PRO Deluxe which is free if you've bought Sandisk memory cards - it's worked for me in the past

Thanks. I've tried a couple of recovery apps but not those mentioned and so will give them a look. Once again thanks.

Back