Cosford 09..Images added

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought it was about time I started to put some of my images from the 2009 Cosford Airshow online.

Starting with a Belgian Airforce Sea King, it's pretty much straight out of camera and was taken hand held!

3639106977_d7f34b59cf_o.jpg

More as and when.....:D

There's a couple more done, not had much time for editing this week... In fact i haven't even looked at half of them.

I found a Lancaster pic I'm happy with taken from the right side showing the "phantom of the Ruhr" nose art.

I'm going through the images slowly, he's an F86 Sabre

hope you like it

3642282644_371074caf4_o.jpg

Now I would say crop but in this case no the sky and smoke trail make this an eerie Vietnam style shot ...liking this one lots

Glad you like it, :)
It would have been so tempting to crop in on the aircraft and see the pilot and the details on the fuselage but like you I wanted the sense of flying that came with the clouds and the smoke trail.

I hope you also like

3642373024_7e14a71a21_o.jpg

All the other images of her show her from the "city of Lincon" side, I prefer the altogether more sinister "Phantom of the Rhur" side. It's almost a shame to crop her and display her at such a small size. The 100% image is :love:
:)

stunning shots buddy, i was there also what a corker of a day wasnt it(y)(y)

The Belgium Sea King is a beauty, almost surreal with the whispy clouds behind, well done :clap:.

Well DF my hat is off to you mate you have put some stunners out for us all to envy....

Looking at the Hurricane and the Lancaster this morning on the laptop, I'd agree that they look a tad dark along the flanks. They were really popping on the iMac last night :thinking:

I'll have to have a play :D

Nice shots DF. I agree that the hurricane and lanc are a bit dark. Love the colours in the Sea King shot.

aye, on the lappy and my work screen I can see they are a tad dark, my imac looks fab though......I might just leave them :D

I had a quick go on the Lancaster and tbh it was bringing noise out :(

Back