Cosplay @ GCA 2009, 20 sept

Not sure why, but they just don't work for me. Sorry.

1,4 and 7 for me work really well (especially 4 with the hair standing out really well). Good separation of subject from back ground.

No 2 which has no obvious eye contact is the one that fails for me. Also 11 I want to like but the hair over the eyes and the lack of background details means I sadly don't.

Cosplay is great isnt it. Fantastic colours and outfits

Last edited:
cosplay rocks. when done right.

i think its difficult in these situations as they are all on cam flash and no real great backdrops.

no. 8 and 11 for me..

what characters are 14 and 15?

My main gripe about Cosplay is that the outfits are even worse than the ones we made out of crepe paper, glitter and copydex when I was in Infants school back in 1970...

I mean honestly, what a load of tat...

Teenage Japanese girls are always a good thing however, so keep posting...:naughty:

My main gripe about Cosplay is that the outfits are even worse than the ones we made out of crepe paper, glitter and copydex when I was in Infants school back in 1970...

I mean honestly, what a load of tat...

Teenage Japanese girls are always a good thing however, so keep posting...:naughty:

I hope there's some sarcasm there because that's a very harsh and over exaggerated statement :thumbsdown:.

Personally I think there was some cracking outfits there and really well done, granted you're never going to make a 5ft long sword look too real but great efforts.

I hope there's some sarcasm there because that's a very harsh and over exaggerated statement :thumbsdown:.

Personally I think there was some cracking outfits there and really well done, granted you're never going to make a 5ft long sword look too real but great efforts.

Nope...dead serious...:wacky:

cosplay makes me chuckle - in a non judgemental way I have a few mates that do something similar but with medieval stuff

Fantastic photos! All cosplayers look so artistic in these various costumes. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Back