Cotswold Cameras

Hi I am a newbie here and have read most of this thread as I am looking to update my ageing kit. I placed an order with that well known High Street retailer owned by a member of the Dragons Denin the beginning of February but have had no delivery so am looking around the Market place, like many before me I saw a thread on that grey company Cotswold Camera's. About 3 hours later I am at the end of the thread. I bought my first digital Nikon almost 20 years ago as a personal import from a well known American Internet and Brick supplier and paid the Duty Etc. When it arrived by DHL so know the score but back then it was a worthwhile saving, most of my kit since then has been sourced via Bricks and Mortar.
Except the shrill who appear to make a few posts and dive back underground has anybody had a real life experience of Cotswolds Cameras. As an ordinary bloke I keep my gear for the long haul I still use a Nikon D50, D80 and D90 and usually spend my money on glassware. My D50 is more a less dead in the water now and needs replacing I am thinking of getting an end of the line D750 rather than a D780 as I can't stretch to an D850 and because of my specs a mirror less is not a real option and I don't want any adapters to be able to use my current arsenal of lenses..
Advice will be appreciated.

Bit the Bullet and Bought the D750 but from another uk online dealer with a Brick and Mortar presence but Cotswold Cameras due to keeping my kit until it dies so want a UK serial Number

Hi, sorry for "reheating" this thread, but I'm about to pull a trigger on over 2K purchase with them and was wondering if anyone had any recent 2021/2022 experience with them?

In summary, from what I've researched they might seam "grey-ish" but pretty transparent and communicative.

Because I'm planning the purchase "in hard mode" from about few weeks now and attempted to bid in quite few actions on Ebay, I know that actually a lot of people in UK are using this kind of companies to buy their equipment and they're quite happy with the purchase. (If you've sold your Sony (I'll not reveal the model) camera recently on Ebay, we've spoked :) )

If you've recently made a purchase with CC please let me know your experience and also if you'll like me to post the updates about mine - let me know.

Hi, sorry for "reheating" this thread, but I'm about to pull a trigger on over 2K purchase with them and was wondering if anyone had any recent 2021/2022 experience with them?

In summary, from what I've researched they might seam "grey-ish" but pretty transparent and communicative.

Because I'm planning the purchase "in hard mode" from about few weeks now and attempted to bid in quite few actions on Ebay, I know that actually a lot of people in UK are using this kind of companies to buy their equipment and they're quite happy with the purchase. (If you've sold your Sony (I'll not reveal the model) camera recently on Ebay, we've spoked :) )

If you've recently made a purchase with CC please let me know your experience and also if you'll like me to post the updates about mine - let me know.
First time I’ve ordered from them a couple of weeks ago, camera arrived within the week
so Yes I’m happy with service and all ok

Back