Cotswold Leopard

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
I shot a fair old amount today, have gone through the photo's and have 19 I'm happy with so a couple of threads today lol...

The Leopard I have never seen move or in a position where you can grab a shot so was over the moon today to catch a couple.

There was a blade of grass in one or two which was a shame but she's such a beautiful animal I couldn't resist...

Profile.
leopard.jpg

Facial.
leopard1.jpg

Stunning Eyes
leopard2.jpg

For a cat that doesn't move much it was hard work having you photo taken by all the togs that had gathered...
leopard3.jpg

Love the whiskers in the last shot but I think #2 has to be the pick of the bunch. Good n sharp and the colours seem more vibrant. The last two look a bit flat on my monitor and the first just hasn't got the same impact as the second due to the framing / lack of eye contact.

Nice set Ryan love #2 (y)
it hardly showed the other day when we were there :(

Nice set Ryan love #2 (y)
it hardly showed the other day when we were there :(

Today must have been my close to my tenth visit since I started going 6 weeks ago and was the first time I've seen her. She only came out briefly so a lot of luck involved with catching her and even more luck getting good shots of her :LOL:

Thanks both of you for the comments

Agree with Daysleeper last two colours are just not there. 2nd one is the pick i think

Good ones Ryan, the colour will be caused by the glass/reflection, play with the black/Contrast that should help.

Think the yawning shot is a little bit better, to be honest last one doesnt look much different to me. But you know me=funny eyes:D

LOVE number 2, great capture and I like the light too.

Back