Cotswold Prairie Dogs...

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
First time trying to shoot these little fellows, they were chirping away and watching what was going on, was fun trying to catch them as they would go underground as soon as a dog came near (can't believe dogs are allowed in a wildlife park!)

prairie1.jpg

prairie2.jpg

prairie3.jpg

Good first go at the P Dogs, you have worked the DoF very well on them, only minor niggle for me is the red in 1, always worth looking in the distance to see what is there as will determine the colours, but other than that very nice, like the catch light in them.

Was trying to get them with no people lol, will keep an eye out, whats the weather like up your way thinking about jumping in the car lol...

Was trying to get them with no people lol, will keep an eye out, whats the weather like up your way thinking about jumping in the car lol...

Overcast, give 2 mins I'll check in to it for you ;)

Saying sunny intervals around 1000, but uther than that grey cloud, and just checked the live feeds, looking grey.

Should be a tad quieter on Wednesday as well, but still bit more than normal due to School Holidays, but better usually. Would have joined you on Wednesday but working nights :(

I'll be up there most Wednesdays and off for two weeks after the 12th so be up there a fair whack :D

Am still debating jumping in the car today lol, nowt better to do :D

I'll be up there most Wednesdays and off for two weeks after the 12th so be up there a fair whack :D

Am still debating jumping in the car today lol, nowt better to do :D

Its addictive for sure :naughty: am thinking of getting out for a bit with the camera myself, but CWP is out as start nights tonight :(

If you fancy meeting up give me a shout, the phone should ahve some battery left although left it in the car over night!!! Have decided to give it a go up there today, will be heading off in 10, just need to finish coffee and cigs lol

Got to make the most of the season ticket lmao :D

If you fancy meeting up give me a shout, the phone should ahve some battery left although left it in the car over night!!! Have decided to give it a go up there today, will be heading off in 10, just need to finish coffee and cigs lol

Got to make the most of the season ticket lmao :D

That you have, am thinking of heading out to scope out some local places for true wildlife, so probably wont be many photos taken today, would love to hit CWP but with a Baby there now am unlikely to get out in time for work :D

LOL, set the alarm on your mobile so you know you have to go :D

Madagascar closes at 3:30 anyways :D

Really nice shots there, well done! Ive enjoyed your series of pictures from CWP.

Back