Cotswold Wildlife Park

Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
Me and my partner went out to Cotswold Wildlife Park today. Was really nice not to be fighting through the crowds to see the animals. Had good lighting as well which is always a bonus!

Anyway here are a few from the day:

4408567079_610ae54c5a.jpg

4408571541_b802efbec9.jpg

4409335932_a7aaa68267.jpg

4409334462_ecc6528ba5.jpg

4409375598_e76ff5d40c.jpg

Full set can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/doug86/sets/72157623436059441/

:D

Some great shots in there, I love the yoga monkey :)

All the animals seem to be used to photographers as they're all posing for you, especially the meerkat family, simples :)

I have to say I was very impressed with the place. Cracking setup and some very helpful staff. I spent nearly an hour chatting to one guy in the 'Madagascar Experience'. Really makes a difference to the visit when you get that level of interaction from friendly staff. That chat soon turned to cameras and as he mentioned he does some shooting himself and uses Flickr then he may be a member on here!

Some nice shot, agree that the place is great (probably why I spend so much time there), have yet to meet a member of staff that is not nice/unhelpful, they are a credit to the park.

Very nice indeed, nice place isnt it.

LOL with these comments I maybe heading up that way on Wednesday as long as the suns out :)

very nice pics! still trying to get there meself :crying: last time I had is penciled in the wife was ill, she did tell me to go still but thought it was a tad unfair ( brownie points gained though :D ) re-penciling friday I think after I have recovered from nights!!

these are really nice.. #1 is my fav..

Back