Could anyone edit this pic for me plz

Should add have had a go at removing a large mark from the bridge of his nose and whitened the teeth but can't figure how to remove the messy background, or make his eyes pop any help would be must appreciated....i am using corel painshop prp but will have adobe paintshop by the end of the day...(thanks to hubby)

Do you have a better sized photo, other than the 1024x769 version on your flickr?

Why not just avaid taking snaps against messy backgrounds in the first place? You always have to keep an eye on the background as you shoot.

now u asking have just what came out the camera.....and silly me deleted it after was on my comp.

Why not just avaid taking snaps against messy backgrounds in the first place? You always have to keep an eye on the background as you shoot.

Yes good idea in theory but to get a pic at all of my nephew is rare...he is autistic and dosen't like to be annoyed lol... but this is something i should be more carefull of in the future,:bonk:

Took a photo of my nephew earlier and would like to get rid of the background and generally make the pic look better any help and cc welcome thanks.
wendy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49868458@N08/

No matter what you do it probably won't look quite right. Best to have taken the image with a nicer background.

Here's a couple. - Not perfect though. Just a quicky

Untitled-32.jpg

Untitled-53.jpg

Not done anything with adam just rearranged things.

Untitled-1800x600.jpg

Quick edit also.

Once you have removed the background you can have anything you want.

Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-2.jpg

Back