Could do with some help with a price check please

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, now I have upgraded my camera to a 40D I have the following that I will be putting up for sale once I have confirmed prices:

Canon EOS 350D. This is in good condition with a couple of minor marks on the body, The camera has taken around 7000 pictures and will be supplied boxed with battery, strap, lens cap, software, manual and anything else that came in the box that I can find. I will also supply 1x512mb and 2x256mb CF cards FOC with the camera that I no longer have a use for.

Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip. Good condition, no marks on the housing. This will be supplied with an NB-2L 650mAh battery.

Canon RS-60E3 Remote release Good condition, box has gone missing unfortunately.

Hama Trackpack Backpack Good condition, no missing sections.

Any help on setting prices will be appreciated.

In light of CT's post I did a little research and came up with the following:

350D: £250
Grip + Battery: £55
Remote switch: £5
Backpack: £10

All of the above are not inclusive of p&p as based on completed listings on ebay

Do people think they are realistic and fair or am I way out?

That seems cheap for the grip and battery to be honest. I think new the grip is abour £75 and the battery £45 - but if those are the prices they seem to be going for 2nd hand :( I would tempted to try for a bit more to be honest.

As for the other prices I am not sure.

That seems cheap for the grip and battery to be honest. I think new the grip is abour £75 and the battery £45 - but if those are the prices they seem to be going for 2nd hand :( I would tempted to try for a bit more to be honest.

As for the other prices I am not sure.

Definately worth a tad more than you have quoted Lee..;)

a colleague at work is already interested in the grip and battery and remote switch for his 400D so they may never be advertised here.

The grip new is £75, the equiv. batteries are £25 new and the remote sensors are £24 new

Would you say £70 for the grip inc battery and try for a tenner for the remote switch?

Back