Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
http://www.petitiononline.com/k9saxon/petition.html

I don't normally go in for online petitions and the "pass this round" culture.
In over 12 years on the internet, I think this is the first time I've passed something on ;)

Anyway, this link was passed to me by a good friend of mine, a fellow moderator at www.raisingkids.co.uk. After reading it I've decided to sign it myself, and pass it on.

Not sure if it will help, but for 60 seconds out of everyones lives, we might as well try.

Regards

how daft. as long as the dog isnt likely to go nuts there is no reason to destroy it

signed

matty said:
how daft. as long as the dog isnt likely to go nuts there is no reason to destroy it

signed

Likewise. Why should a dog have to retire at 5 years anyway surely that's not old even in "dog years"

Signed

Signed, if the dog is healthy there is no good reason to do this to an animal that has served with loyalty for its entire life, they should be looked after to give them dignity, afterall the criminals get better treatment:bang:

Signed, I wonder what their reaction would be if the tabloids got hold of this.

I think on one of the links (I havent read the WHOLE site), is that a story went about where a dog attacked a kennel worker, and it was attributed to Saxon...it's later turned out that this is NOT the case.

Regards

Hacker said:
Signed, I wonder what their reaction would be if the tabloids got hold of this.

;) Who knows, it may appear, it may not, but it only took a little email :)

signed

The only problem I can see is that they'll have problems using him as a Dog handler if he has this dog at home as well

Back