Could not help myself..... two more...

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are two more from the early morning beach session.

1. Sun coming up and Moon going to bed.
100952301.jpg

2. A Fishing we all go..
100952302.jpg

Regards

Shutterman

Extraordinary. Glad you posted them. Ticks in all the tex (an abbreviation for technicals) and great composition. Even the people in shot can't wreck the image. Can't have a favourite from these two. Fabulous.

Lovely images. Well caught on the moon.

Excellent - you must be running out of wall space :LOL:

Extraordinary. Glad you posted them. Ticks in all the tex (an abbreviation for technicals) and great composition. Even the people in shot can't wreck the image. Can't have a favourite from these two. Fabulous.

Roger

Many thanks for the kind words... I really like these and I think they will be given wall space,

Lovely images. Well caught on the moon.

Many thanks Jgs

Very nice, great colours jamie

Many thanks Jamie

I don't blame you for wanting to show these, they are very good.

Cowboy thanks for the comments.

#1 is amazing! really nice!!

Cheers Ace

Excellent - you must be running out of wall space :LOL:

Erding, I think I will be once they are printed

I'm glad you keep posting them up mate. They're stunning!! The whole set you've posted are brilliant.

Cheers for the comments Whittie, glad you like

The standard of photography on here is amazing on any day but there are some that just stand out as being in my top ten and that first shot is one of them.

Superb. :clap:

The standard of photography on here is amazing on any day but there are some that just stand out as being in my top ten and that first shot is one of them.

Superb. :clap:

Many thanks Alib

Cheers

Nigel

These superb images must be considered for one of the competitions on the forum or for next years TP calender.

I think both are outstanding.

These superb images must be considered for one of the competitions on the forum or for next years TP calender.

Galaxy, Many thanks for the comments I will remember that and wait for a suitable comp.

I think both are outstanding.

Fracster, Many thanks for the comment.

I like the placing of the boat in the 1st one.

Dimitri, Glad you like it changed the comp just prior to hitting the shutter thought I would go outside the box abit..

Shutterman

Photography tours and workshops

Beauties mate both. ... :clap:

This is your third thread right or have I missed one, just in case. :D

...still can't find Spencers shots.. :thinking:

I am just post happy me mate... cant stop.. yep third one...

Spence has only thrown up three images I keep checking but cant find any other posts by him.

He is luring us into a trap you know... we will be all content and happy with our shots then he will post and we will be sinking like the titanic...

Shutterman

Beautiful haze and soft colours in both shots. Can't help but notice a little halo around the boat in shot 1. Good work.

Chewyuk... I keep noticing this as well in some of my images... The large files are ok it is when I export for my upload size it does this I am trying to resolve the issue by modifying my process. Thanks for the comments.

Fantastic images they really are, well done (y)

Thanks for the comments PJM

Shutterman

I think that I live in a different country to you - theres no sign of rain in either of your pictures ;-)

NIce captures.

Tulipone... It cost a lot of money to import the weather for the weekend that is why we can only afford to do the Dungeness meet once a year the rest of the time we are saving pennies to payoff the weather man....

Shutterman

Wow! Great shots. :clap: All these recent Dungeness posts have inspired me to take a trip there next week :woot:

Dave Thanks for the comments, hope you enjoy the day out, try and make a weekend of it and stay over and get the sunrise in the morning... its worth it.

Shutterman

Back