Could this thread please be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back to this after seeing your post in Vens thread.

Comments? You've got down to her level and the shot is great because you are in her world. Even the background looks good.

I tried a quick edit and moved the black point and it seemed to improve it.

Seems silly saying this but the pose is not very 'lady like' and in this twisted world it is more a private family shot than a public one.

She looks so engrossed in her world Mike ... a real cute picture well seen and taken ... (y)

The DoF is just about spot on and ... as Robert has said getting down to the subject's level really makes the whole thing hang together ... :D

BTB ... took me a while to find this for some reason after your comment in the Millie thread ... :thinking: ... must be me ... :p

RobertP said:
I tried a quick edit and moved the black point and it seemed to improve it.

Not sure what means this Robert ... :shrug:

I think the candid photos of the little ones engrossed in something often make the best studies of them when they are oblivious of the camera - unfortunately they grow out of it. Lovely study!

RobertP said:
Seems silly saying this but the pose is not very 'lady like' and in this twisted world it is more a private family shot than a public one.

Wasn't too sure whether or not to post for that reason & after some more consideration have decided to remove the image - Think that it's so difficult to judge things like this but I think I agree with you.
Seems such a pity to have to let things like this alter perspective & appreciation of an innocent moment captured, & to have to take into consideration people (if you can call them that) that may find something else in that innocence (they should all be shot IMO).

Thanks to Rob, Venomator & Fangman for the comments, it's much appreciated. (y)

Venomator said:

Not sure what means this Robert ... :shrug:

As in levels adjustment where you move the left arrow to make the blacks more black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back