Couple from today.

Name
Edward Bray
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit bored this afternoon, my wife and youngest decided to go out for lunch (I'm still on my diet) so decided to pop up to the local parish church with the camera.

St. Budeaux Parish Church

ParishChurch.jpg

Ernesettle with the River Tamar behind and Calstock in the distance (This is the view from the rear of the church).

Tamar.jpg

I like these 2 shots Ed...it's somewhere I drive past many times but never notice. They are both good in there own right, the angle of the church is good with just enough forground.

But Ernesettle with the River Tamar behind and Calstock in the distance shot is well framed with the trees...so if I had to choose that's the one for me...(y)

Cheers (y)

Great church for weddings although not a lot of space for the group shots due to the number of gravestones around all four sides of the church.

Second one looks a lot sharper than the first. probably down to the resizing.

Exposure looks good for shooting into the light like that in #1.

Second one looks a bit blocked by the twigs and tree. Don't know if you could have zoomed in more on the distance.

Second one looks a lot sharper than the first. probably down to the resizing.

Possibly, the original is sharp!

Exposure looks good for shooting into the light like that in #1.

Thanks

Second one looks a bit blocked by the twigs and tree. Don't know if you could have zoomed in more on the distance.

Only had my 12-24 and 24-70L with me, that was taken at 70mm and there was a wall in front of me and that was the only gap between the trees that was accessable.

Howzat! Sorry, how's that!
Tamar-1.jpg

Back