Couple Horror

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
My couple attempts at horror :) did they gas mask one a few months back and the under the bed one today. Not fully happy with it so gonna give it another try tomorrow but though Id see what people think anyway lol

smalllet.jpg

small800.jpg

The under the bed one is a fantastic concept, and the composition and all the physical elements are great: I think my only concern is that the vintage effect contrasts unhappily with the very modern bedspread. The same pic, the same distressed texture but without the sepia toning, just straight silvered - or possibly toned towards the blue end - and grained to look like it was taken in low light would look brilliant. All totally my opinion, obviously, and therefore worthless.

The first one is a cracker: "Are you my mummy?"

Thanks for that I get what you mean about the bedspread. I'll give it ago b&w :)

Last edited:
I think the bed spread fits perfectly actually it gives it more of a childish feeling about it if it was plain i think you would lose that. I think they are both brilliant pictures though well done.

love number one . is it one shot or two mixed ?

It was actually 4 seperate shots I did and just combined them in CS5. The gas mask was my girlfriend messing around (1) the hand was a pic I took of my hand (2) the rain on the window (3) and then the curtain (4)
It worked out OK just hopefully when I get some studio lighting It will be easier to get things how I want straight away in the shot and less photoshop work. Thanks for all the comments :D

That's a lot of work, and great results. Cracking good job (y)

Back