Couple of D300 Questions

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everyone! :LOL:

Just a couple of quickies cos I cannot for the life of me figure things out this morning.

1. How do I turn my "blinkies" on, ive had them on before but managed to obviously turn them off!!!

2. When I look through my screen my spot focusing is off to one side, how do I get it back in the centre? I know its possible but Im lost if I know how! :LOL:

Cheers :D

Blinkies:- Push the image review button (looks like a play button, back top left). Push down on the D-pad until you see highlights in the bottom left.

Spot focusing:- Push the shutter release half way down. Use the dpad to move your focus point.

Hope that helps.

Blinkies:- Push the image review button (looks like a play button, back top left). Push down on the D-pad until you see highlights in the bottom left.

Spot focusing:- Push the shutter release half way down. Use the dpad to move your focus point.

Hope that helps.

(y)

Unless you've turned highlights off in the Menu >> Playback menu >> Display mode.

(y)

Unless D-pad locked (as said before me :bang:)

Pressing the centre of the D Pad will always return the focus point to the centre position .... provided it is not locked

Back