Couple of photos from today

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the best photos ever but found this quite funny, a rat climbing the trees to eat from the bird feeders!

Nicely captured, I'm sure it's happening to mine but not seen one yet but cat sits out under feeder area at night staring at the banked wall like she is waiting for something to come out

He was constantly running up the tree, eating a bit, then he would run down into a hole in the ground, couple of minutes later he would come straight back out and back up the tree. Safe to say the birds stayed well clear of the feeder when he was there.

well captured pix, never seen a rat at the bird feeders,Seen squirrels but never rats.

Wow, you need to get that behaviour stopped.
The rat has obviously found himself a sustainable food source to feed all his little rat-lings.

for some photo crit, the pictures are soft, you've missed the focus, and the feeders are in shot (y) lol :exit:

Criticism noted, I am pretty rubbish at getting the focus and making sure theres no motion blur etc. I'm still new to all this just practicing loads and trying to get more familiar with my camera settings etc

I did want the bird feeders in because it's one of those out of the ordinary moments ;)

Back