Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple of pics for me first submission :D

Ludlow Castle

P6040750%20(Medium).jpg

Our Puppy

P6020607%20(Medium).JPG

Bit on the large side for the forums. 800 pixels on the longest edge and under 200kb is the limits. Your pics seem larger than 800 pixels.

All the best

Mikey

nice lighting on the castle. I like the way it is in sun but you have a dark brooding sky behind. Great expression on the puppy too!

Double_Agent said:
Bit on the large side for the forums. 800 pixels on the longest edge and under 200kb is the limits. Your pics seem larger than 800 pixels.

All the best

Mikey

Sorry, edited :)

Nice shots....the pup is a cracker although I'd be tempted to clone out that bit of blue on the right side.

BUT... Your images are way over our permitted size mate. Hosted off site, (which yours are) you can show pics directly in threads as long as they don't exceed 200kb and 800 pixels on the longest side. If you want to remove the IMG tags and just leave the link though, that's fine, otherwise you'll have to resize them, or I'll have to break your links. :shrug:

Your other option is to PM Matty (Admin) with a password you prefer and he'll set you up a free album in Gallery here from where you can host your pics. In Gallery restrictions currently are 160kb max and 800 pixels longest side.

This is to keep the forum quick and responsive for everyone, particularly those unfortunate to be on dialup. Keeping file sizes down is also a safeguard against image theft, as the smaller images limit their use to those who would just right click and nick 'em. ;)

Damn... I don't get to nuke your links. :crying: LOL Thanks brummie

Oh I really like the 1st one, well done. Shame about the people. Maybe next time try screaming "INCOMING" at the top of your voice for a clearer shot.

stevegreen said:
In Stourbridge and you call yourself a brummie........how very dare you! :LOL:

Ludlow Castle is a great subject and the moody sky adds loads to the shot.

I come from brum originally :D

Love the puppy shot (isn't it cute...awww) and the expression on its face you have captured

Thanks for the kind words :D

Here he was last month, looking even more puppy like ;)

134900851_8fbe2af133_o.jpg

InaGlo said:
Thats one cute pup & a lovely image.
Something about that little face tells me your childs windmill wont be the only chewed object youll faced with!!!

Yeah LOL

He has this habit of hiding you shoes and chews them later when you arent looking.

Lovely Dog!!

The shot needed a lift as it has a distracting background and the dogs face appears underlit. You have your edit box ticked so hope you don't mind.

I thought I would try a higher key. The first one in colour:
dog1.jpg

The only problem was the lead which is visble at the right hand side of the face and is rather distracting. Rather than make attempts to make it disappear I decided to convert to B&W and push the high-key look even further. The result is this:

dog2.jpg

As I say, lovely dog!

Nice pics Brummie - the castle is given scale by the people but ... might be better without ... imo ?

HIMUPNORTH said:
Lovely Dog!!

The shot needed a lift as it has a distracting background and the dogs face appears underlit. You have your edit box ticked so hope you don't mind.

I thought I would try a higher key. The first one in colour:

The only problem was the lead which is visble at the right hand side of the face and is rather distracting. Rather than make attempts to make it disappear I decided to convert to B&W and push the high-key look even further. The result is this:

As I say, lovely dog!

Yeah edit away :)

thing down the side of his head is part collar and part gap.
Looking now it may seem a bit odd.

I take on board most comments, here to learn. :D

Venomator said:
Nice pics Brummie - the castle is given scale by the people but ... might be better without ... imo ?

Yeah agree'd to a certain extent but my talents dont extend to image editing on that scale. I tried to clone them out at one point but failed misrably :(

brummie said:
Yeah agree'd to a certain extent but my talents dont extend to image editing on that scale. I tried to clone them out at one point but failed misrably :(

HeHe ... mine too m8 !

I would have to wait for them to move on ... or shout "incoming" as mentioned by GaryB :LOL:

it was overrun by asians wealding shiny cams :D

soon as one lot were half way out 3 other groupos would show up.
That andthe fact it kept raining didnt give me much opertunity.
Not that i would have had lungs to shout that far TBH, might have scared me kiddies :LOL:

Back