Couple of proofs...

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
...from yesterday's wedding. These's are pretty much straight out of camera apart from my normal presets at import into LR I've just cropped a bit and resized them.

The wedding & reception all took place at the same place which was ideal given the terrible weather yesterday. It was a great location to try out some new ideas and the couple were a dream to work with, probably the most relaxed wedding I've been to as guest or tog (y)

web_9172.jpg

web_9197.jpg

excellent
like the way the buttonholes colour coordinate with the walls!!!

Like them... especially the second.. :clap:

Bit perturbed about the ring shadow on the 1st. (around the bride's arm).

Well seen though...

First one looks like he's about to wring her neck, second one is excellent.

Indeed, It doesn't strike me as they were 'happy' at that moment. Not for me that one, the second one is much better, I would maybe have cropped the top down a bit. I know it would make an unusual crop, but i definatley think it would work. Just looks to spacey. Nice to see some different approaches though!;)

I love the 2nd - the only thing I would change is the remove the plug sockets on the skirting board of the middle guy.

Excellent photos - well done.

Thanks everyone.

Plug sockets, shadows around arms, etc. will all be sorted once I get around to the post work. The shots above are as shot so they're warts and all ;)

Interesting comments about #1, it's a pose the couple fell into as they were talking. There's a few variations on the shot plus some other set ups as well (y)

#1 looks like they have had a row, #2 superb well done (y)

Nice example of the fill flash balancing the room lighting to the windows and outside!

I like them both very much. If these are a taste of the shots you took I'm sure the bride and groom will be chuffed to pieces with your work :)

Back