leanne2.jpg

n33109972242_977795_5194.jpg

leanne4.jpg

leanne5.jpg

4 + 5 added ***************

c&c

added 3

Last edited:
I wouldn't dream of making technical comments but...

#2 is great - especially the model's eyes. I have to agree about the arms in #1 though - they look awkward.

Thanks for sharing.

:agree: No2 is streets ahead of No1!

i must say i like 1, i like the positioning, but i do prefer 2

2 is the best by far.

1 looks awkward because of her arm, and the last is a very unflattering pose with her legs wide open, all IMO of course :)

the 3rd shot wasn't meant to be a beauty shot, it was meant to be a different kind of shot to stand out. it wasn't planned to be flattering as such, but many pictures in magazines aren't flattering, but still look good, we both like the pic because of the attitude it shows.

I actually like the awkward angle of #1. Number 3 would likely depend on the personality of the subject. I suppose if she liked it, then you captured her personality quite well. ;)

I agree with comments on 1 and 3. I know you were trying for that kind of shot in 3, and I like the face, but it does come across as a bit of a crotch shot. I'm not keen on how the shorts disappear to complete black in 1 and 3, but I guess that could be partly due to the web compression.

Number 2 is nice, though I find the fingers a little odd at the edge of the frame.

I agree with comments about the pose in one, and 3, I'm afraid doesn't do much for me.

I really like 2 though. Striking eyes.

Did you do any airbrushing type bits in 1? It may just me me, but it looks like I can see brush type strokes on the skin of her left thigh :shrug:

I actually like the awkward angle of #1. Number 3 would likely depend on the personality of the subject. I suppose if she liked it, then you captured her personality quite well. ;)

*ahem*...

2 for me, engaging eyes worked for me.

1 2 and 4 for me. I sort of like 3 but the black void of crotch is a bit unflattering. You've got great control over the light and you obviously know what works when it comes to posing and composition. Not a lot else to add really, apart from the fact that I not a fan of your logo (think it's the font/weight combo).

Back