Couple of shots from Malta

Edit My Images
Yes
Took a few shots on holiday in Malta. Not long started so rookie feedback is kindly received, good or bad.

I quite like this first one apart from the fact that some parts are over exposed, is there any way to prevent this or is it acceptable?
ami7W.jpg

Not sure about the crop on this?
XaVSR.jpg

I think the first is he better of the two. I like the exposure, it shows the details clearly while retaining the twilight atmosphere of the town. The second does nothing for me, sorry.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Just got back and have a few more photos to go through. The second shot was hard to frame from where I was, I managed to get a a shot during the day from closer after reading the feedback here, I'll post it up tomorrow if I get a chance.

Not a bad attempt! I think number 1 has or had most potential but I feel the horizon is too central. Including more of the characteristic buildings in the foreground may have improved it? (Point down a little?). The rest don't do an awful lot for me and watch out for camera shake (number 5). You're in the right place to practice... Try heading up to Medina, lots of potential up there.

Back