couple off mine!

Name
simeon
Edit My Images
Yes
after a good while off hanging up my camera gear i got it all out yesterday and ended up with these aftr a bit off PP

thoughts and advice welcome

2&3 were PP with diferant programs to see the differant results

was a newbie before i put it all away and still very much so but can handle critisim

duck.jpg

butt2.jpg

Last edited:
not sure why thats gone like that? (googled speckled wood butterfly)

not like that on the laptop but like it on my house computer?

Hi Simeon :wave:
I'm a newbie (got my first camera 2 weeks ago :D)
I would be happy if my photos could come out as nice as the one you have posted here (y)

lol i thought is was how you wanted them to look

no mate im more off the original look without too much PP

Hi Simeon, how are you doing? long time no see. Glad you got the camera gear out again. Make sure you keep it out this time and keep practising mate.

Hopefully catch up with again soon.

hey stuart mate yes they will be out for a good while ended up selling off a couple off lenses but buying back again now alls wellon the work front

Hi Simeon :wave:
I'm a newbie (got my first camera 2 weeks ago :D)
I would be happy if my photos could come out as nice as the one you have posted here (y)

thanks jackie not to happy with them but got to get back into it and critique i fid is the only way to do it has family are either oo nice to say or dont know what there looking at lol

no mate im more off the original look without too much PP

hey stuart mate yes they will be out for a good while ended up selling off a couple off lenses but buying back again now alls wellon the work front

thanks jackie not to happy with them but got to get back into it and critique i fid is the only way to do it has family are either oo nice to say or dont know what there looking at lol

Simeon, if you are up cannock chase way give me a shout and I will meet up with you.

Back