COURSES FOR STUDIO AND PORTRAITS

Name
Sohail
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a course/photographer for studio & portrait photography, within the London Area.

Saul.

Last edited:
Likewise, hoping this is also allowed!

We run workshops each month, many of them with Andrew Appleton as our tutor. We have an intro to studio lighting workshop coming up in August, which is a whole day, hands on workshop.

Do drop me a line if you would like more info Saul.

We're in Milton Keynes, which is around 35 mins out of Euston on the fast train.

We run workshops each month, many of them with Andrew Appleton as our tutor. We have an intro to studio lighting workshop coming up in August, which is a whole day, hands on workshop.

We're in Milton Keynes, which is around 35 mins out of Euston on the fast train.

Hello,

Have sent you a pm.

Thanks

Any link to the intro to studio lighting? If not can you let me know when you do please.

If you can manage an hour along the M4 from London next weekend (22/23 June), as at Friday 4pm , Chris Burfoot still has a couple of places on his weekend Studio Lighting for Portraiture course at Lacock near Chippenham.
Course & booking details: http://www.rps.org/workshops/view/2810

Coincidence that this should be resurrected! I spoke to Chris yesterday: the next course is this weekend coming (26/7) and there are a couple of places if anyone is interested- same link as above, just link to the correct date when booking.

Back