Covid and Einfinity

Edit My Images
No
Finally took the plunge and ordered a Z50 twin lens kit from einfinty.

Anyone bought anything from them recently - how much delay has covid added to delivery times?

My wife bought a lens last week, arrived on Wednesday. It was a touch slower than when I last ordered, but only by a day or two.

Fingers crossed then, I just ordered a lens from them. I expect a delay, so if the turnaround time is as good as that for Tom's wife, I'll be very happy

I ordered a lens on the 20th of this month and royal mail says it will be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Just got my email showing a picture of my kit saying tracking info in next day or two

From the serial number it looks like its sourced from Asia (excluding Japan) which is to be expected

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-27 at 09.45.52.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-27 at 09.45.52.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Further update,

Camera has left heathrow and is on its way to Glasgow via DHL

Hopefully be here tomorrow or wednesday, we'll see

Hi, I ordered a lens Monday 22nd June and received Friday 26th. I think that is the quickest they have ever delivered to me.

Well that's it been delivered, Australia warranty as expected no 3 pin plug adapter, I have one of those kicking about so charging on usb just now shutter count of DSC_0001 is 2.

The 50-250 zoom might be faulty I am fairly certain this isn't a brand new unit, this is the charger and I think the protective plastic on screen isn't original

Attachments

• IMG_20200701_112309.jpg
    IMG_20200701_112309.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20200701_115435.jpg
    IMG_20200701_115435.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 59
I had a play about with it this afternoon, the lens is apparently ok, it's the vr mechanism that makes it sound like something's loose and the camera appears to be functioning correctly - I think they have swapped out the Australian charger for a 240v one, that is deffo used not new

I had a play about with it this afternoon, the lens is apparently ok, it's the vr mechanism that makes it sound like something's loose and the camera appears to be functioning correctly - I think they have swapped out the Australian charger for a 240v one, that is deffo used not new

Sounds normal, many lenses make that 'clunk' sound, even non OIS lenses - I had a Sigma 60mm 2.8 for M43 that did so, non OIS, it was a floating element making the noise when you tilt the lens [only when not attached or when camera was off] - try it with the camera on, it'll probably not make noise

Back