Cracking backdrop for race

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Did pics for race sponsor at the 3 Peaks Fell Race in the Yorkshire Dales. The snow on the tops made for a nice backdrop - no snow at lower levels - just rain!!!!

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

pg3.jpg

#1 is indeed a cracker, though part of me wants to speak with the person who invented red & white tape! :)

Cheers - the tape/flags do indicate that the pic is from a race so sort of put it in context. Would appreciate comments on #2 as potential cover shot - runner pictured won the event and also title of Yorkshire fell champ........................suspect #3 is too monochromatic for a cover but I thought it summed up the gritty conditions on the tops.

Cheers - the tape/flags do indicate that the pic is from a race so sort of put it in context.

Absolutely ... my comment was not on the image itself, just the annoying use of red & white tape for so many things in life :)

Cheers for the comments. I quite like the shape of this one:

pyg888.jpg

All good, like the b/w the best, but could do with more room to the left, to give the runners some thing to run into.

Amazing clarity colour/exsposure but I guess you know that but I didnt want to just say they looked fab :)

Gaz

Love these but for some reason I can't put my finger on, I don't think the frame suits no. 1, but the rest it does (n)

Back