Crap Yellowhammer.

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been "in my hole" watching the Kingies for about a year and get visited by all sorts but I caught this Hammer in the corner of my eye and as I cannot do sudden movements this is the best I could get.

Yes the sky IS CRAP but I thought it worth a bit of cloning as I will never see one again.
Got 2 oof ones and just had time to change to spot focus and got 2 more only.

Lots of cloning....
Yellowhammer1.jpg

Just a crop.....
Yellowhammer2.jpg

and an as was shot...
Yellowhammer3.jpg

Thanks for looking
Keith (y)

Tricky little blighters to get out in the open and close enough to get good shots of but these are not bad Keith...Nige.

Thanks Guys......off there again soon so hope he shows up again.
I have noticed a strange thing - when I see something unusual one day then I see it again the next day but never again so here's hoping.
cheers.
Keith (y)

Thanks Guys......off there again soon so hope he shows up again.
I have noticed a strange thing - when I see something unusual one day then I see it again the next day but never again so here's hoping.
cheers.
Keith (y)

Good luck with that matey! Sure you will get what your looking for :)

I never knew yellowhammers were rare, I have 4 in my garden everyday, never thought of taking pics of them, strange how it varies region to region. Will probably go get some shots of them later just Incase they are not yellow hammers, I'm very new to birds.

I never knew yellowhammers were rare, I have 4 in my garden everyday, never thought of taking pics of them, strange how it varies region to region. Will probably go get some shots of them later just Incase they are not yellow hammers, I'm very new to birds.

I wouldnt say they were rare.. Just a strange bird to find :)

Back