Crash, bang...sympathy please

Edit My Images
Yes
Oh well, it had to happen sooner or later.

During one of my treks out and about in the hills today down I went on my ar*e and the camera came crashing down shortly after. :bonk:

Rather wet and slippy those rocks....and even harder when it comes to camera bodies (sympathy now please). :LOL:

So, body is dented (mine and the cameras) and bruised even more than my pride...the rather worrying dent at the base does not seem to be hampering operation. (that's because it's a Nikon! :D )

An upgraded second body was due so now is the time to do it. Another big wedding on Sunday so can't risk this body. (That's my excuse anyway).

Seems a very well timed "accident".:LOL:

Glad it still works though, even if you are buying a nice new shiny one "just in case". :D

Unlucky or lucky accident depending on which way you look at it, good job it was a Nikon, a canons innards would have been outward if it had been dropped :p

You do know that this sort of battle damage to your gear makes it so much cooler don't you? :D

You do know that this sort of battle damage to your gear makes it so much cooler don't you? :D

Yep, it's like a battle scar..."I got this one when..."

Just doesn't sound cool when I have to say "I got this one when....I fell flat on my ar*e" :LOL:

I just can't believe it's still working though....It has one hell of a dent in the bottom, scratches everywhere....luckily the filter saved the lens.

Unlucky or lucky accident depending on which way you look at it, good job it was a Nikon, a canons innards would have been outward if it had been dropped :p

Canon users take care of their equipment because they are worth something..
flipa.gif

Seriously accidents do happen and of course it could have been worse..:)

Back