Crash sequence Renault World Series

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Seeing as everyone else is putting up loads of panning shots and the like.....

I quickly processed a few from a crash I happened to see (nobody was hurt)

I haven't actually processed these at all yet, they were taken on my sisters 400D (as I happened to have it to hand) with a 300 F4L & 1.4x TC attached (I think)

Crash_1.JPG

Crash_2.JPG

Crash_3.JPG

Crash_4.JPG

Crash_5.JPG

Crash_6.JPG

Crash_7.JPG

Crash_8.JPG

Crash_9.JPG

At this point the frame buffer was full.......I want a 1D MKIII (or a 1D MKIIn)

That's a good series, and with a bit of PP and cropping you're going to have some cracking shots.

Well Done.

Good series

I can see me in most of these shots!
untitled1jb6.jpg

There I was - just came from the Paddock with my 10-22mm lens on :thinking:, wondering why I didn't change it so I could whip it out if something like this occured...

Nice sequence, bet the one in the blue car was bricking it, hope no one was injured.

Aha, so thats what happened! Glad someone captured it :) No-one was hurt, positive they said over the PA system.

ouch, well captured (y)

I was on the hill to the left of these pics when this happened. A few of us were watching the sharp right at the bottom of the hill for crashes (cameras ready) and all I caught of this was the car flipping in the air.

That was the second crash of that race and took them ages to clear up. Everyone got out of the cars ok though and one of the drivers was even picking up bits of his car.

I was on the hill to the left of these pics when this happened. A few of us were watching the sharp right at the bottom of the hill for crashes (cameras ready) and all I caught of this was the car flipping in the air.

That was the second crash of that race and took them ages to clear up. Everyone got out of the cars ok though and one of the drivers was even picking up bits of his car.

Aye, the sharp right is where pretty much all the crashes I saw last year were, that's why in the first few pics the skidding cars are only in the top of the frame as I was going to follow them round the corner

Back