Create video slideshow

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Can anyone recommend some software to do this?
I want different static images to appear for different lengths of time, and to have different transitions between them. I've got PS CC but no proper video editing software or experience.

Hi Simon,

Are you on mac or pc? And are you looking for paid or free software?

Thanks

Kev

On pc there proshow producer which I believe is paid for or movie maker if you have it installed. With movie maker I found that the images quality was degraded.

I use proshow gold and that works well.

I'm sure there's better solutions but since you already have photoshop and know it you can do this in photoshop if you open the video timeline. You can drop images on and drag size of frames it displays for and edit and ad text overlayts etc. as you usually would. Not sure how it handles animations or anything else you may want.

Scott kelby did a couple of free guides on video editing in photoshop it's the same principle

I'm sure there's better solutions but since you already have photoshop and know it you can do this in photoshop if you open the video timeline. You can drop images on and drag size of frames it displays for and edit and ad text overlayts etc. as you usually would. Not sure how it handles animations or anything else you may want.

Scott kelby did a couple of free guides on video editing in photoshop it's the same principle

Splendid, will give it a try.

Back