CREATIVE ADVICE NEEDED

Name
Cornelia
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Guys

hello fellow photographers, so i've started A2 photography and the concept i wanna look at is the SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF MAN...

what i wanna is how to tackle this kind of project creatively without being so oblivious and plain ...

thank'q and all help will be GREAT x

I'm pretty sure you have to sign paperwork to say ALL work is 100% your own and if your teacher or external moderater were to see you took ideas from others you could run the risk of being disqualified from the whole exam and any other subjects you are studying with the same exam board. I'm not saying that people don't throw ideas around with their friends but I would advise you against continuing this thread as you're leaving a public record that the work you are being assessed on is not entirely your own.

no cant get procicuted because i will put artist refrence into as in how i came to my idea done that for AS and i got and A so thanks

Was going to say the exact same thing. Best advice would be to read about the seven sins and then go from there.

i have ideas just need other sources of inspiration. looking at what others will do with the idea and how i can expand on it. hense the term ADVICE!

not gimee an idea and i'll copy it thanks...

Last edited:
If you introduced and outlined your ideas on the thread so that we could discuss them as existing concepts, then that would get around the problem of everyone thinking you're trying to freeload ideas from scratch.

Check Deviant Art too, far more creative than us sad bunch. Sounds like a really good idea and I hope you sort it, please keep us posted and if we can help further, I am sure we will try.

edit: I reckon I know some men who could be all 7 deadly sins in one shot....lol...but that is another story.

Last edited:
I agree and my ideas consist of

exploring the idea that are these 7 deadly sins, or a way of life.
using photoshop to create a manipulated images showing the 7 deady sins with the 7 heavenly vurtues.
i could look at it from a religious veiw point or non religious

lastly and have the sins compete with each other..

see its really hard for me to explain my vision but from them what do you see?

Back