Creative project - 'Here's To Growing Up' HELP

Name
Tylah
Edit My Images
No
Hi, I'm going into my second year of college and over the summer, I've been told to plan my own project. :thinking:

My idea is to have my friends dress childlike and pose like toddlers. (The idea being that they just don't want to grow up) :bonk:
For one image, I have the idea of having a friends hair in bunches, sat at the dinner table with the food all over her face and on the table and to have her grinning. :LOL:

So, I guess I've got my idea, I just need help with research. Could anyone give me feedback on my idea, or drop any names of photographers that would be good to research or give inspiration?

that sounds pretty funny to be honest, I'd love to follow a series like that, though adults in nappies might be a tad too far. The food on the face sounds ace.

Why follow another photographer? Go look at your nephews and nieces and see what they do.

Some giant furniture would help loads too... You can research that online, perhaps theres a museum with such objects or perhaps you could even hire some (from a local theatre?)

good luck and please keep us posted :)

Back