Creative Zen MP3 player

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone help. I bought my husband a Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player and we're just copying his CD's onto it. When I put the Razorlight one on, we got a message saying thanks for buying the CD, you can now download 2 free videos. So we did but I can't get them on the Mp3 player. They're .wmv and the player doesn't recogise them.

Has anyone got this one and can help?

er does the mp3 player have video capability??? if not although u can copy the file you wont be able to play it. what model do u have is there a link cos i use creative and can look into for you.

That was the second place we looked after the booklet that came with it, but I might be just being thick this morning (would make a change :LOL: )

Cheers anyway :D

Off to rugby now, think Dan is suitably Mp3'd up now (he likes to listen to Guns N Roses etc etc to psyche himself up for the match) and the coach will be noisy..

It's so exciting - :LOL::LOL::LOL:

er does the mp3 player have video capability??? if not although u can copy the file you wont be able to play it. what model do u have is there a link cos i use creative and can look into for you.

The Zen V Plus does....

Back