crit my website

I quite like it, its simple and easy to negotiate without having to click to many buttons, my only other comment would be, on your About page you need a space between the word Sony and A200.

I like it too, as previous poster said space between sonya200 is needed. When I first read that word I thought sonya 200 was the name of a new hi tech pleasure doll :)

http://www.rjadamsphotography.co.uk/portrait gallery.html

- Page doesn't work

Also, I'd try and fix the gallery image thumbnails so they don't load the whole page at once, it makes for a very slow loading page :)

I ran your aircraft images page through Google Page speed for Firefox, it scored 9/100 - Not a brilliant score by any means - I'd recommend getting it installed and see where you can make some easy improvements :)

Check your capitals and grammar.

For example I not i, Outlook Express should have capital O and E, I like to exploit colour, and textures to make interesting atmospheric photos doesn't need a comma etc etc

I might be being picky but I get dissuaded from using websites that make those sort of errors as it comes across as not particularly professional. :)

Edit: I get a 404 error on when clicking your portrait gallery.

Back