CRITIQUE MONO LANDSCAPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad pic there, I would like to see a bit more tonal range as overall it's a bit 'grey'.

No it does,n,t work with more tonal range , it just loses detail this just about right .

Actually it does but I won't argue with you or offer further critique as you obviously think it is fine.

Actually it does but I won't argue with you or offer further critique as you obviously think it is fine.

I tried it and all it done was blow the highlights and block the detail in the mid tones , but thanks for trying .

nice - is that heading towards Cape Cornwall from the Cot Valley ?

Horizon is not straight, Liking the texture in the rocks but would also like to see more sky!

Wonky horizons is a bug bear of mine thanks for pointing it out . If i had more sky in I would lose the boulders in the foreground which is the whole point of the composition .

Then from my point of view... the comp is wrong, don't pick one aspect to focus on, the whole picture needs to be seen...also your blocked on the left, the sky is blown, and your comments to gramps earlier annoyed me:) (i don't know gramps btw).

:)

No it does,n,t work with more tonal range , it just loses detail this just about right .

So why ask for critique and then argue the toss when you get it?

I agree with Gramps, it needs more tonal range; it seems a bit flat as it is.
There are ways to achieve this without blowing the highlights or blocking the detail in the mids.

Sorry thanks for your opinion , but you you have,nt a clue what your on about

Last edited:
I'm closing this. If people take the time to critique an image and you don't like it don't spit your dummy out.

If you're not happy with that report this post. Your grammar also sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back