Critique - Woodshop Photography

Name
Norman
Edit My Images
No
Not posted in a while as i recently started a BA(hons) in 3D Design: New Practice...

the first two weeks ive been in the woodshop room and ive been documenting some of the things ive been doing... please could i have some PHOTOGRAPHIC critique please. even though they are just documentary shots

3971961176_96d01d61be.jpg

3971192517_e05bca275b.jpg

3982074198_c0eee89420.jpg

4. (Yes that is an egg)
3981313605_49c98191ed.jpg

AND AS A BONUS

(if you're the slightest bit interested in what i built for my first project)
3973714691_36f4518e5a.jpg

ps feel free to ask my as many weird and wacky questions about the sculpture, the course, where i am, ect go for it :D :D

Ooo! Ooo! Let me guess what it is!! It's a patent wind powered pneumatic boiled egg sheller?

I love 3 and 4. About as weird and unusual a shot as I'd expect from an egg.

Ooo! Ooo! Let me guess what it is!! It's a patent wind powered pneumatic boiled egg sheller?

I love 3 and 4. About as weird and unusual a shot as I'd expect from an egg.

errr not quite... i was given a brief with the words "Capture, Contain and Connect" as the main focal point... i was then given and egg and x amount of wood (pretty much all of it has been used in the final piece) and then we wer just told to get on with it. simple 2 week project to throw you into the deep end of a BA design course

To be honest, Im not sure about your creation in the first set, however i like the way the egg is sandwiched in shot 4, maybe shot against the plain breeze-block wall would be interesting - other than that, to my minds eye it just looks like a waste of a perfectly good egg and some timber.:D

Now I do like shot 6 - very pleasing DOF there - although that piece of wood is in the way...if it was all just wood shavings that would be more pleasant on the eye.

Back