main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

nice set nice timimg

no 2 and 3 are the pick for me

dave(y)

Good series of shots (y). Looks like you where next to turns 1 & 2, saw a lot of action during the BTCC race when I was there

great timing in all of them, #5 is the stand out for me though :)

Great shots.

It's obvious why there's a roadsweeper in some of the shots

they dont like going though the chicane on tarmac then lol werent some jump comp was there?

Nice and sharp, and well time'd but from looking at the histogram there all still a tad over exposed, must a thing with canons sensors. Is there an adjustment on the exposure compensation on the mk2n? ( i seem to recall you mentioning you use)

i added a little exposure to them, so that could be the prob. had so many people say my shots were underexposed that i added a little.
maybe some more fiddling is needed (ooo err)

Can i ask how you added it, in camera, PS etc?

And what setting you shoot in as your efif is stripped from the images?

Hope these comments dont cause offence, just the shots are great just something isnt quite right in the setup somewhere, and is letting the final image down slightly. Just my opinion though of course.

if i was going to take offense then i wouldnt post the images, so no worries :)

i keep meaning to change my settings so that it keeps the exif when i resize them. must remember to do that.

the exposure is added just the tiniest amount in PP. camera had no bias added or taken away

the first ones were with a 400mm prime (f4.5?) with a 1.4 tc giving a max aperture of f8
shot wide open with i think a shutter speed of 1/500 at a guess. might be slightly faster

Back