Crook Ness

Edit My Images
No
Crook Ness this morning just before sun up :)

crookness.jpg

Like it. I dont have any easy to get to locations here in SE Essex. Considering traveling out a bit. Where exactly was this taken?

SB

Crook Ness is near Scarborough along the North Yorkshire coast, you can just see Scarborough castle in the distance.

Fantastic image .... i see you have a 100sec exposure on this ... what were you shooting aperture wise, about F16 F22 ???

Interested as I am about to venture out and try something myself with my newly aquired batch of filters.

Lovely colours and tones in that shot, well captured.

:clap:

I like it
the hardness of the stones in the foreground nicely balances the softness of the sea
I was gonna say the horizon needs tweaking, but it's not out - it's bent
wide-angle lens?

Great picture Ian :clap:

Aye, aye, very nice(y)(y)

my god Ian, you get yourself about don't you :D

great pic btw

Fantastic image .... i see you have a 100sec exposure on this ... what were you shooting aperture wise, about F16 F22 ???

Interested as I am about to venture out and try something myself with my newly aquired batch of filters.

Cheers, f16 with nd and grad :)

I like it
the hardness of the stones in the foreground nicely balances the softness of the sea
I was gonna say the horizon needs tweaking, but it's not out - it's bent
wide-angle lens?

Thanks Mike, it was the 17-40, it's had a little straighten, might need to look at it again. I think it's partly due to poor composition aswell as bay curves around. I'm going to return and try to get a better shot :)

my god Ian, you get yourself about don't you :D

great pic btw

lol I finish night shift at 4am and can never sleep until later :)

Back