Cruelty to Animals...

Edit My Images
Yes
Attended the Chobham RSPCA Dog show on Sunday and couldn't believe the blatent cruelty that was taking place right infront of my eyes.... :LOL: ;) :LOL:
Here's one example:

Fancy_dress_dog.jpg

:LOL: :D :LOL:
Please ignore my processing skills... Still learning Photoshop!! :D

What about this then...

Dalek.jpg

:D

Once again ignore my processing skills... :LOL:
p.s. This was the winner!!

I know i shouldnt laugh........but that 2nd shot had me in stitches.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OH FFS!!! :eek: :nono: :wacky:

I have not laughed that hard in forever. That second one is FAB! My husband says that there is no way that poor dog doesn't feel shame....

:LOL: :LOL: :D

YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DOG-LEKS!

I think they look fab. Don't see anything cruel about it though, as long as they aren't being choked by the costumes or made uncomfortable. They'll enjoy the attention.

Dragging a dog around by the lead and pulling the lead at crofts is much more cruel (imo).

YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DOG-LEKS!

I think they look fab. Don't see anything cruel about it though, as long as they aren't being choked by the costumes or made uncomfortable. They'll enjoy the attention.

Dragging a dog around by the lead and pulling the lead at crofts is much more cruel (imo).

Would agree with Matt...:)

:LOL: Poor things... I would never do anything like that... :cautious:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ROFPML :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and all in broad daylight too, have they no shame !!!! :shake: :D

Excellent - love the Dalek costume!! Cant believe i missed that; just down the road too!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dalek - pure class (y) (y) :LOL: :LOL:

Back