Cruiser Motorbike

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys,

Don't do a lot of transport stuff but I was putting the bike away yesterday and thought I'd take a quick(ish) shot as I liked the plain bricks behind. The bike is a Yamaha XVS 1300, if anyone cares, I do a few shots of it now and then when I'm a bit short on inspiration. It was lit with 2 speedlights, each at about 45 degrees to the bike and triggered with the ST-E2. Thoughts on this one welcome guys, thanks for looking :)

Yamaha-XVS-1300-Midnight-Star-by-Wakefield-Photographer-Pete-Barnes-IMG_4300-Edit.jpg

That looks like a bit of a beast :nuts:,though personally,I prefer the 'sit up & beg' style myself
Lots of black and chrome looks great and works well against the brickwork (y)
Not sure the watermark does the shot justice :thinking:,saying that,it doesn't look out of place

Thanks Martyn, a beast indeed, I love it. I think the UK is pretty sports bike mad tbh, but the torque on this is brill.

Anyway I thought I'd get a few "too over processed" comments but it doesn't look like it, I'm a firm believer that less is more, this is about as closer to over cooking as I like. Anyway ta for looking bud.

Nice! And sunshine today too -almost got the 'blade out for its first breath of fresh air this year....

Back