Crumpler camera bags

Name
Orrin Bebbington
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all, A question that's probably been asked a million times. Only this time It's brand specific.

I've used the search but can't find anything on the 'pretty boy' range crumpler do, only the daily.

I've been looking at the 5500 xxl which is this 1 Crumpler 5500

Only I've been looking at it in white, I love white lol. If I could have got a white 400D I would have :LOL: I've found a white 1 for a good price on Ebay aswell :) Crumpler 5500 in white

Just wondering really if anyone has 1 and what they can say about it, or if anyone could offer alternatives? Anybody got any opinions on this bag AT ALL?

All I've heard is positive reviews but they could be reviews from anybody :)

Thanks in advance, Orrin

I've got the pretty boy 7500 XXXL. Cracking bag and can't fault the quality, the only thing i'd say is that Crumpler tend to exaggerate how much you can actually fit in their bags. I can just about squeeze a body & lens attached, plus 10-20, a 50 and a 70-300. Crumpler suggests i'd be able to get another body in there. I'd like to see them try.
So it depends how much kit you have (or plan to have), but i'd say always go bigger than you think you will need with Crumpler (y)

I have a PrettyBoy XXL (infact that exact white/orange one). Really good quality bags but arn't as big as they say. I can squeeze a 40D + grip, 70-200 f/2.8 L with hood, 17-40 f/4 L and 430ex into mine with memory cards, batteries and other random crap.

I just ordered a Daily XXL though, need more space :D

I think from reading that review and seeing the pictures it will be more than capable of carrying my gear... for now. By christmas I'm going to have a 400D + grip, 18-55 kit lens, 70-300 and nifty fifty. Plus other bits like a spare battery and some cleaning stuffs. I think I'll be ok.. until I buy another lens of course :|

Thanks for all the advice and especially the links :)

Back