Crystal Flower close-up

Edit My Images
Yes
Its been awhile I posted anything on here, too busy, so I thought I try something different. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

crystalFlowerRe.jpg

I like the idea of this, but I'm not sure that the lighting has worked. I'm not sure how to light it, but if you could get the crystal realy glinting that would really lift it. I think it works well against blue, but the lighting is just too flat. I like the dof too.

I would like to see a little more colour... but still a nice idea and the DOF is great!

In my opinion the depth of fields too shallow (theres too little of the image in focus) and has been said the lighting could be improved. I take that your using OCF from the left here? Are you using any modifiers with it?

Yeah lighting is one thing i dont have in my house, only 580EX II, so have to work with what I got.

Ryan I am new to photography so not familair with abreviations "OCF" what does that mean?

I didnt use any modifiers, I took the shot and after PP it, changed the temperature completely to get the blue colour, maybe thats what made it flat?

Thanks Simon. Learn something new everyday :)

Good effort- I would choose a window Sth Facing and try to get some sunlight action on the reflections etc

Les:clap::clap:

With the size of my windows that wouldnt be an easy task :p

Back