Cuba - Havana, Part 2

Looks like a lovely resort. The family and I went last year for our friends wedding but we were down in the south flew into Holguin. Wish I had done the two day trip upto Havana, would like to go back again. Just hope now the ties with America are improving it doesn't ruin the country.

No 4 looks like a postcard, very nice indeed, you are making me want the beautiful sunshine

Looks like a lovely resort. The family and I went last year for our friends wedding but we were down in the south flew into Holguin. Wish I had done the two day trip upto Havana, would like to go back again. Just hope now the ties with America are improving it doesn't ruin the country.

once Cuba borders will be opened for the americans, that country will never be the same...

once Cuba borders will be opened for the americans, that country will never be the same...

I do feel that's how it will go. Probably soon be a fast food chain restaurants all over the island!

Im off In December. Just me and the camera

I've been to Cuba twice, it's an absolutely superb place. For me, you've captured the tranquillity of the resort(s), the beauty of the coast and the stunning white soft sands against the crystal clear sea. As far as critique goes, in number 2, I think the boat could be bigger and that the sea splits the frame; I find it quite jarring sorry. Along with that, I think they're all a little over exposed and could be pulled back a bit.

That said, they're nice photos. :)

James

Cuba... definitely on the bucket list, if I can get to it before the Americans do :D

Great set of photos mate, looks beautiful!

Back