CUCUMIS MIX

Edit My Images
No
These are from the cucumber family and were bought from a shop that were selling them for ornamental purposes.

I haven't posted many images on the forum as yet but think I can cope with a bit of C.C now if anyone wants to give me any pointers.

This is my first attempt with the Sigma 50mm 2.8.

And looking at the preview, I'm thinking now a border might have been a good idea; what do you think?

Cucumismix.jpg

Colours, sharpness and lighting look fine to me - an unusual fruit (I assume its a fruit :))

Not sure I could suggest any improvements :)

Not sure about a border though - give it a crack so we can compare :)

I like it! :clap:

Was thinking of a more solid border but then thought that a drop shadow might be all it needed.:thinking:

Cucumismixdropshadow.jpg

I think the dropped shadow works quite well because the background is sooo white. Those are interesting little things-have you got in any closer?

I think the dropped shadow works quite well because the background is sooo white. Those are interesting little things-have you got in any closer?

I wasn't really happy with the closer ones I took. I also have some 'individuals' but will probably redo when I get time. I wasn't keen on the composition of this one below, which is why I never posted it in the first instance.

4manip--1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah,it's a bit busy.I would think singly they will be better.

Back