Cup Action.

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from the last three matches I've covered which were all in the cup.

New American import Marshall Brown made an impressive but losing start for Sheffield against Newcastle;

(1)
IAN_8892-1.jpg

(2)
IAN_8887-5.jpg

Sheffield Tigers RUFC (in white) moved in to the quarter finals with a win against Middlesbrough;

(3)
IAN_9446-1.jpg

(4)
IAN_9495-2.jpg

Sheffield Sharks back in cup action made a dramatic comeback to beat league leaders Scottish Rocks led by the impressive Sherman Rivers;

(5)
IAN_9323-3.jpg

(6)
IAN_9337-3.jpg

TFL Ian.

Hell I wish you'd try and cover more sports in a weekend:razz::LOL:. Great shots as I would expect from you Ian. Well done Sir(y). I look forward to showing you how to shoot Rugby & American footy soon;). Kind regards Graham.

Some stonking shots there..........(y)

just a little advice (give us some of your secrets!) - do you use AIfocus or AIservo or do you pre focus manually??

Last edited:
Cheers fellas (y)

Yes I'm looking forward to having some lessons off you Graham ;)

No secrets Steve......mainly shoot AIServo and hope for the best :)

You've got some nice action their Ian (y) But I have to say that first shot isn't sharp and the others aren't quite as good quality as your normal quaity :) I think I could well be going down to newcastle and doing the newcastle evrton game in the near future we'll have to see. I'll not be back to the rocks until they change their arena the hall that their in now the light is dreadful!!

Cheers Ally (y)

I've heard the light isn't too good at Newcastle but will look forward to your shots if you go :)

Back