Cushie Doo portrait

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
The light suited this Woodpigeon though.:)

1621.jpg

I really like this, nice and sharp. (y)

I really like this, nice and sharp. (y)

Cheers. They are very wary around here but this one seems to have let down its guard a bit. The background is a thicket of out of focus trees which in certain light just turns black. I think it sets the bird of very well.

Nicely done Charlie, and your right about the light, spot on (y)(y)

Thanks all. I am quite taken with that one myself! The light just makes it I think.

A lovely portrait. Nice and sharp and the colours (bird and bg) are super (y)

go on admit it Charlie - you've given up the camera and taken up fine art haven't you?

One day I hope I'll be able to take a background like that - I'll have to wait a while longer to get a shot as sharp and detailed as that. That's a job well done.

Gosh, that's nice and sharp, light was obviously difficult, resulting in a bit of a hot spot on top of the beak.

But still good.

So that's where Woodrick went :LOL: He even tried to give you the same pose and backdrop for your portrait of him ;)

Gorgeous shot Charlie (y)

So that's where Woodrick went :LOL: He even tried to give you the same pose and backdrop for your portrait of him ;)

Gorgeous shot Charlie (y)

Yes Jo. I was thinking about your shot when I was taking that one. Still think yours was the better one though.(y)

I disagree Charlie, your shot shows much more feather detail. I like yours better :p

They're not the most attractive bird out of the box but the shot is pretty darn good (y)

Back