Custom Culture Car Show

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
No
So first outing with my D7200 and Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. Also my first real play with RAW & Lightroom as used to use Windows Photo Gallery with JPEG.

I got there a little late so it was quite busy so struggled to not get people in the shots.

I think I may have got a little carried away in Lightroom but still very pleased with the results but very open to feedback. :)

1)

32 (1 of 1) by Benloader, on Flickr

2)

59 (1 of 1) by Benloader, on Flickr

3)

4 (1 of 1) by Benloader, on Flickr

4)

68 (1 of 1) by Benloader, on Flickr

Why would you not want people in the photos ? Its a public car show , I also think the processing is overdone , to dark
Nice motors and bikes

Why would you not want people in the photos ? Its a public car show , I also think the processing is overdone , to dark
Nice motors and bikes

I always try to take shots of cars at car shows without people in the shots, like when i go to the Zoo/Wildlife park, i try to avoid getting bars/fences in the shot as it generally makes for a much more pleasing shot

I agree with the over processing, sometimes it can work on Automotive photography, but here it is a little too aggressive

Yeah to me is distrats from the car to have people in view. Thanks for the feedback. I think I just got over excited when I see how powerful Lightroom was!

Back