Custom printed backdrop suppliers?

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
Can anyone recommend a company who can custom-print a studio backdrop for me. I need someone who can print a quality image with accurate colour's.

Needs to be UK based I think as I don't have much time.

I think that you'll have to go outside of the photographic industry for this - there are plenty of firms around that can do large format printing quickly, and to any size.

Someone like Macro Art can do it, and you almost certainly have a local design agency that does display printing that could do it - if you are in East Anglia I'd suggest giving Chris at GGS a ring.

A friend had one done for his company. I've just asked and he can'y remember who did it! But he knows it came from a company that more usually make those printed sheets that cover scaffolding (Which makes them incredibly hard wearing)
If you Google "Printed scaffold covers" or similar you may find something.

Edit. This is the one he had done...It's quite difficult to separate the subject from the background. :)

Attachments

• _DSC8059.jpg
    _DSC8059.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
A friend had one done for his company. I've just asked and he can'y remember who did it! But he knows it came from a company that more usually make those printed sheets that cover scaffolding (Which makes them incredibly hard wearing)
If you Google "Printed scaffold covers" or similar you may find something.
Building wraps, it's why I mentioned Macro Art earlier as I know it's one of their specialities.

Back